[NIFL-WOMENLIT:2582] Re: fyi

From: Gail Spangenberg (gspangenberg@caalusa.org)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 23:20:30 EDT

Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 23:20:30 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-womenlit@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Gail Spangenberg <gspangenberg@caalusa.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-womenlit@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-WOMENLIT:2582] Re: fyi

Janet and Colleagues, This is very, very serious stuff.  I have sent
a couple of e-mails privately to see, as a starter, whether an
explanation might be forthcoming.  Some of you might wish to do
likewise.  Perhaps there are satisfactory answers, but if not, and if
purging is in fact occurring, selected media, thoughtful political
leaders, civil rights groups, and such might well be encouraged to do
some probing.  Gail S

--
Gail Spangenberg
President