National Institute for Literacy

[WomenLiteracy 252] Re: Linking Research and Practice:NCSALL'sResearch Strand at COABE

Andrea Wilder andreawilder at comcast.net
Thu Apr 6 10:53:49 EDT 2006

Thanks Kaye--

Do you have any information on taping? One conference I go to
regularly tapes presentations, they are available 1/2 hour after the
session, they can be bought at the conference itself or by mail
afterwards. i have used these taping services many times, as it is
impossible to be in 2 places at once. Do you know if COABE has thought
of this? Is doing this? I wasn't able through many web searches to
find a person to talk to.

Thanks.

Andrea