National Institute for Literacy

[WomenLiteracy 596] Re: Update on Women and Literacy list

Janet Isserlis Janet_Isserlis at brown.edu
Thu Oct 19 13:41:39 EDT 2006

this is the response I'd sent to the content standards and English language
lists;
apologies for the cross posting for some

Aside from the reasons given here, are there other substantive reasons for
eliminating these two lists? While their content *may* overlap, at times,
there are also distinct purposes to each, and useful information particular
to each exchanged, and - at times - cross posted to various other lists.

I'm very sorry to see these two lists being eliminated.

Janet Isserlis