National Institute for Literacy

[WomenLiteracy 253] Re: Linking Research andPractice:NCSALL'sResearch Strand at COABE

Kaye Beall kabeall at comcast.net
Thu Apr 6 15:13:40 EDT 2006

Andrea,

I'm not aware that the sessions at COABE will be taped. You might try
contacting the Texas Center for the Advancement of Literacy and Learning
(TCALL), the lead agency for the conference at <mailto:tcall at coe.tamu.edu>
tcall at coe.tamu.edu.

Kaye

****************

Kaye Beall

Outreach Coordinator/NCSALL Dissemination Project

World Education

4401 S. Madison St.

Muncie, IN 47302

Tel: 765-717-3942