National Institute for Literacy

[WomenLiteracy] Betty Friedan and Coretta Scott King

Daphne Greenberg ALCDGG at langate.gsu.edu
Tue Feb 7 10:03:41 EST 2006

With Betty Friedan's and Coretta Scott King's deaths, I was wondering if any adult literacy programs are honoring either women, and if yes how. It also made me wonder if our adult learners relate to the feminist and/or civil rights movement and whether they are involved in any of the movements, and if yes how.
Anybody have anything to share?
Daphne

Daphne Greenberg
Assistant Professor