National Institute for Literacy

[WomenLiteracy 407] The financial forms

Andrea Wilder andreawilder at comcast.net
Thu Jun 29 12:23:09 EDT 2006

Friends,

I have sent in an almost complete copy of the forms I mentioned. They
are designed to cover every financial eventuality you can think of, I
think. This means that someone with a minute income can use them as
well as a person with a gigantic income.

I think the expenses side is very useful, also the places where it is
possible to prioritize what you want and what you feel comfortable
with. Still the best idea is to itemize everything, write it down.

As for making a will--you can actually get forms from the web, just be
sure to write everything out in your own hand.

Andrea Wilder