National Institute for Literacy

[WomenLiteracy 340] Adult Literacy Education (ALE) Wiki

djrosen at comcast.net djrosen at comcast.net
Mon Jun 19 09:30:36 EDT 2006

Colleagues,

The Adult Literacy Education (ALE) Wiki now has 30 topics, a newly designed
front page, over 730 pages of content, and more than 600 subscribers. Every week adult literacy educators add new content.

The ALE Wiki is a community of practice and a professional development
treasurehouse. Check it out -- or visit again -- at:

http://wiki.literacytent.org/index.php/Main_Page

For some of the topic areas we still nead Topic Area Leaders. If you are interested in learning more about this, please email me.

David J. Rosen
djrosen at comcast.net