[NIFL-HEALTH:3979] RE: teaching about health care access

From: Dora Johnson (dora@cal.org)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 16:40:24 EDT

Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 16:40:24 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Dora Johnson" <dora@cal.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-HEALTH:3979] RE: teaching about health care access

Thanks! I think the Digest we were working on is pretty much done, but information about your materials will be useful. I certainly will take a look at the Web site.

Again, thank you so much for getting in touch with us. Also, it seems to me that it might good for you to post this information on the diversityrx list as well as the NIFL-Health list. I'm assuming you belong to one or both.

Dora Johnson
Research Associate
National Center for ESL Literacy Education
Center for Applied Linguistics
4646 40th Street, NW
Washington, DC  20016
Telephone: 202-362-0700