[NIFL-4EFF:2102] Re: Linking to EFF Sites

From: Spacone, Ronna (Contractor) (Ronna.Spacone@ed.gov)
Date: Sat Mar 30 2002 - 15:49:43 EST

Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 15:49:43 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-4eff@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Spacone, Ronna (Contractor)" <Ronna.Spacone@ed.gov>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-4eff@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-4EFF:2102] Re: Linking to EFF Sites

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1D82B.B1EDCE70

In 4EFF message 2099, Gina Lobaccaro wrote, "Can someone advise me --
regarding to what extent I can refer to EFF on this site? May I link to the
various EFF sites? I suspect I can not use any of the EFF symbols. What are
the limits to which I can refer to EFF on a private site?"

Hi Gina and all,

(I responded to the questions about limits on a private site and using EFF
symbols in message 4EFF:2100, use of EFF Materials.) As for the questions
about references to EFF and linking to the EFF sites: Yes, you can refer to
EFF in your site and link your site to the EFF site and to all that's in it.
Please do! The URL for the EFF Special Collection homepage is:
http://www.nifl.gov/lincs/collections/eff/eff.html. For more information
about linking to the EFF site, etc., please contact me at
Ronna.Spacone@ed.gov or (202) 233-8767. I'm glad to hear about this work and
hope 4EFF subscribers will continue to share information about web
development of this sort. I'm always looking for "new" websites to explore
-- for EFF.

Thanks!

Ronna

Ronna G. Spacone
EFF Technology Coordinator
Ronna.Spacone@ed.gov
(202) 233-8767

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1D82B.B1EDCE70

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2654.45">
<TITLE>Re: Linking to EFF Sites</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>In 4EFF message 2099, Gina Lobaccaro wrote, &quot;Can =
someone advise me -- regarding to what extent I can refer to EFF on =
this site? May I link to the various EFF sites? I suspect I can not use =
any of the EFF symbols. What are the limits to which I can refer to EFF =
on a private site?&quot;</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hi Gina and all,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>(I responded to the questions about limits on a =
private site and using EFF symbols in message 4EFF:2100, use of EFF =
Materials.) As for the questions about references to EFF and linking to =
the EFF sites: Yes, you can refer to EFF in your site and link your =
site to the EFF site and to all that's in it. Please do! The URL for =
the EFF Special Collection homepage is: <A =
HREF=3D"http://www.nifl.gov/lincs/collections/eff/eff.html" =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://www.nifl.gov/lincs/collections/eff/eff.html>=
. For more information about linking to the EFF site, etc., please =
contact me at Ronna.Spacone@ed.gov or (202) 233-8767. I'm glad to hear =
about this work and hope 4EFF subscribers will continue to share =
information about web development of this sort. I'm always looking for =
&quot;new&quot; websites to explore -- for EFF.&nbsp; </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks!</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Ronna</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Ronna G. Spacone</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>EFF Technology Coordinator</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Ronna.Spacone@ed.gov</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>(202) 233-8767</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C1D82B.B1EDCE70--