Exports, Jobs, and Foreign Investment
This series details the following effects of international trade
on all 50 states' economic infrastructures:
- The value of state merchandise exports, major manufacturing
industries and markets;
- The number of state jobs in manufacturing and non-manufacturing
sectors that are dependent on exports of manufactured goods;
- The number of companies, including small- and medium-sized
enterprises (SMEs), that exported from the state;
- The influence of foreign investment on a state's economic
- The value of exports from a state's major metropolitan areas.
These pages are updated on a rolling basis as different supporting data series are released.