[NIFL-FAMILY:1312] Re: ERIC/ACVE Customer Satisfaction Survey

From: Don Seaman (dseaman@tamu.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 17 2002 - 13:49:58 EDT

Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 13:49:58 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Don Seaman <dseaman@tamu.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FAMILY:1312] Re: ERIC/ACVE Customer Satisfaction Survey

Judy:  I have always found the products from ericacve to be most helpful
and containing information I really can use.  The materials are
well-written, usable to virtually anyone, and contain good references for
further information if the readers need that service.  Over the years, we
have purchased and disseminated some of your materials to adult education
directors and teachers in Texas.  Now, we are beginning to refer Even Start
coordinators to your web site.

One question:  Do you have any information on school dropout rates or
earnings/level of education?  Seems to me I saw something once that showed
that non-high school graduates earned less then graduates who earned less
than college graduates, etc.  Any help with that would be appreciated.

At 01:43 PM 10/16/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>We have just posted a customer satisfaction survey on our website
>(http://ericacve.org). Please take a few minutes to let us know what you
>think of our products and services.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Judy
>

>Judy Wagner  /   wagner.6@osu.edu  /  ericacve.org/
>ERIC Clearinghouse on Adult, Career, and Vocational Education
>1900 Kenny Road  /  Columbus OH 43210-1090 USA
>614/292-8625; 800/848-4815 (ext 2-8625);  FAX: 614/292-1260
>TTY/TDD: 614/688-8734

Don Seaman
Texas Center for Adult Literacy and Learning
EAHRD-College of Education
4226 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4226
Telephone: 979-845-5472