[NIFL-FAMILY:700] Re:[NIFL-FAMILY;650] Re: PACT Time Materials

From: Jolly Morton (jillbee@friend.ly.net)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 13:43:29 EST

Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 13:43:29 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Jolly Morton" <jillbee@friend.ly.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FAMILY:700] Re:[NIFL-FAMILY;650] Re: PACT Time Materials

>From :<jillbee.friend.ly.net
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov>
For those of you who expressed an interest, the information you wanted on
the HIPPY Program can be obtained by writing HIPPY USA at 220 East 23rd
Street, Suite 300; New York, NY 10010.  You can e-mail them at
info@hippyusa.org or call them at (212( 532-7730.  Yoiu can visit HIPPY USA
on the internet at www.C3pg.com.