[NIFL-FAMILY:664] Re: Web based Teaching of Reading for Adults

From: Lisa Schmalzried (jmarti@gremlan.org)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 20:45:48 EST

Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 20:45:48 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Lisa Schmalzried <jmarti@gremlan.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FAMILY:664] Re:  Web based Teaching of Reading for Adults

WHat about Workplace Essential Skills?  They have a website and online
instructor/manager for the learner.  Go to paadulted.org and Click on
Distance learning.  PA has been piloting the program. Our Career Links
have the videos to the program and there are also books.  Good luck.
Lisa Schmalzried from the Crawford County READ PRogram in Meadville Pa.