|healthfinder.gov kids is a Web site from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services that can help kids be healthy and have fun!
Before you start using
healthfinder.gov kids or any other Web site, talk with your parents about "safe surfing" on the Web. Here are some basic tips to get started:
- Talk with your parents first about sites you're visiting.
- Look at a site's "Privacy" link to see how it will use the information you give it.
- Keep your password, last name, phone number, and address to yourself.
- Stay away from chatting with people on the Web if you don't know them. They may not be who they are pretending to be.
- Tell your parents, caregivers, or a teacher if a site makes you feel uncomfortable in any way.