[NIFL-ESL:8707] Re: Re: Impending Attack on Iraq

From: Susan Ryan (susanefl@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 09:59:42 EST

From: "Susan Ryan" <susanefl@hotmail.com>
To: nifl-esl@nifl.gov
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:8707] Re: Re: Impending Attack on Iraq
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 09:59:42 -0500

Today is the International Day of Peace 3/3/3 at 3 pm.- if we can all pause
for a moment's reflection. Many of us have been passionately speaking of the
world situation lately in regards to impending war. Perhaps ESOL
teachers-who already promote world peace by the very work we do, would like
to share a moment's reflection on peace and put an end to discourteous
remarks on this current topic amongst us.
Susan
Susanefl@hotmail.com