The Office of Disability Employment Policy has awarded competitive grants and contracts to further its mission to increase employment opportunities for adults and youth with disabilities. To date, ODEP has awarded more than $61 million in grants and contracts. Solicitations for new grant proposals are published in the Federal Register and announced on this website. Prior grant solicitations can be found in the Archives section of this site.
To obtain information about government grants you may apply for please visit Grants.gov.
Past Grant Opportunities
Grants Awarded 2007
- National Technical Assistance and Research Center to Promote Leadership for Employment and Economic Independence for Adults with Disabilities
- National Technical Assistance Center on Transition and Employment for Youth with Disabilities
Grants Announced in 2007
Grants Awarded 2006
- Self-Employment for Adults and Youth with Disabilities Research and Technical Assistance
- Disability Case Study Research Consortium on Employer Organizational Practices in Employing People with Disabilities
Grants Awarded 2004
- Telework/Telecommuting Pilot Research
- Chronic Homelessness Employment Technical Assistance Initiative