[NIFL-ESL:9571] Re: grammar discussion list

From: Mona Curtis (MCurtis@tvcc.cc)
Date: Fri Oct 24 2003 - 09:55:48 EDT

Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 09:55:48 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Mona Curtis" <MCurtis@tvcc.cc>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:9571] Re: grammar discussion list

That Grammar Lady at grammarlady.com  is one of the finest.

Mona Curtis
ESL Coordinator
Treasure Valley Community College
650 College Blvd.
Ontario, OR 97914
www.tvcc.cc
541-881-8822 x 316
fax 541-881-2747

>>> applepie@minos.ocn.ne.jp 10/24/03 06:37AM >>>
Dear all,

I am an EFL instructor in Japan.

Does anyone know an active mailing list designed  specifically for grammar
discussions?

English grammar and usage has been a fascinating area of study for me.
I have a variety of dictionaries and reference books. Whenever I have
questions about grammar or usage, I look them up in my books or ask native
speaker friends and other teachers, but sometimes it's not easy to find a
solution. I don't expect to find solutions to all the questions, but I find
it interesting to talk about them with colleagues.

I would appreciate any lead to a grammar discussion group mailing list.
I'm not a fan of Dr. Grammar. He is out a lot, playing golf, maybe.

Or is anyone interested in starting a specialized group?

Mitsuko Takahashi
Japan