[NIFL-ESL:9159] Re: hello

From: brownpg@jmu.edu
Date: Sun Jul 13 2003 - 10:16:53 EDT

Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 10:16:53 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: brownpg@jmu.edu
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:9159] Re: hello

Thank you, Ujwala, for explaining the different languages (or
dialects) spoken in India. I hve such a mixed reaction: part
of me is REALLY glad I grew up in the US where I only had to
learn one language ('til I got to high school) and part of me
is jealous that you are fluent in so many and I'm not.

I've enjoyed this little exchange. It has been fun getting to
know a bit more about the people who are just names on an
email, and at the same time learning about different
cultures.

Pamela