[NIFL-ESL:8831] RE: creating a resource center

From: Matthew Scelza (matthewscelza@caliteracy.org)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 12:32:40 EST

Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 12:32:40 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Matthew Scelza" <matthewscelza@caliteracy.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:8831] RE: creating a resource center

Hi,

Many resource centers already exist, including the ESL Special Collection funded by the National Institute For Literacy.  www.literacynet.org/esl.

The Special Collection has many resources for free download, as well as links to many useful websites.  Every item on the Special Collection has been peer-reviewed and approved by myself, Tom Mueller of ProLiteracy America, and Andy Nash of World Education.

When you visit the Special Collection, you can also download an application for a $500 mini-grant.  We are soliciting proposals for innovative ESL projects.

Peace,
Matthew Scelza