The NGDC Tsunami Event
Database (this search page) contains information on the source
of the tsunami.
It is related to the Tsunami
Runup database which contains information on locations where
tsunami effects occurred. The Introduction provides more information
on the contents of this database.
- To display a subset of the Event Database
enter the information for one or more of the
following search options and then click the Search Database
- Click the Clear Form button for each
- To retreive the entire database, click the Clear Form
button and the Search Database button at
the bottom of this page.
- The file contains over 2400 events and is approximately
NOTE: Do not use commas
when entering numbers into the form.
- To Import the resulting search into an MS
- In the Browser, select
Edit--Select All then
- In Excel, select Edit--Paste