Date:         Mon, 27 Aug 2001 13:35:07 -0400
Sender:       Medical Information Software Discussions <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Steven Depaolo <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Retrieval Of Requisition Number

The order number must be retrieved from the LPF. You probably need to use a command "GET FROM LPF UF" to access this data. Steven DePaolo, R.Ph. Clinical Systems Analyst Maimoides Medical Center Brooklyn, New York >>> [log in to unmask] 08/27/01 10:48AM >>> Hi Everyone, I have been charged with updating an interface RFT with the following: The request is that the 'dc' order interface message carry with it the requisition number (UF) of the original order. I am finding the assignment a difficult one and wonder if anyone has any suggestions. I can get the original order number by creating a bin housing all the orders, and comparing it to the order in the dc, but so far the 'UF' has eluded me. Any suggestions/ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. David MacKinnon MIS Analyst Maine Medical Center Phone: (207) 871-6529 E-Mail: [log in to unmask] Fax: (207) 871-6501