Date:         Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:56:14 -0500
Sender:       Medical Information Software Discussions <[log in to unmask]>
From:         "Rowley, William" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: ESI Lookup for PDF Number and Episode

We at Cooper University Hospital have been using the ESI Lookup for PDF Number and Episode for several years. We are using it to add new patients and create new episodes from an external registration system but could only make it work in two parsers - one to establish the patient, and one to create the episode. William Rowley Manager IT - Systems Integration - We're here for you! Cooper University Hospital 18000A Commerce Parkway Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 856.968.7158 [log in to unmask] -----Original Message----- From: Medical Information Software Discussions [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mark Dils Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 2:05 PM To: [log in to unmask] Subject: ESI Lookup for PDF Number and Episode I am trying to use the E7000 feature ESI Lookup for PDF Number and Episode to pass ADT from an external registration system to E7000(without PDF # in message). At Maine Medical Center we are implementing the Eclipsys AMPFM application. I need to add new patients(create new PDF and episode) and create new episodes for existing patients in E7000 until we can retire it. I need to do both of these functions in one parser. So far I have only been able to accomplish the 2 functions in 2 separate parsers. Has anyone had success with ESI Lookup for PDF Number and Episode? Thanks for any wisdom that you may share. Mary Jayne Gould Integration Analyst Maine Medical Center 207 662-6530 **************************************************************** This email, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this email immediately.