Date:         Wed, 11 Oct 2000 07:40:07 -0700
Sender:       Medical Information Software Discussions <[log in to unmask]>
From:         "Humphrey, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: RCI's....

Hi Penny, We still run one RCI, using version 1.4, on a token ring. We are looking at moving to our interface engine by the end of the year because of the dropping of the RCI support. Hopefully we will have this completed in time. David Humphrey DBA Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center -----Original Message----- From: Penny Dobb [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2000 7:05 PM To: [log in to unmask] Subject: RCI's.... Any E7000 friends out there "still" running PC/RCI's (SNA version)? If so...what release, i.e. 1.0+? And, are you running such on a LAN or WAN? Thanks in advance for this info.