Date:         Fri, 17 Sep 1999 15:14:14 -0300
Sender:       Medical Information Software Discussions <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Walter Freeze <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Y2K idea -Reply

Hi Folks, That sounds like a FABULOUS, just FABULOUS idea. We here in Saint John NB, Canada, (the GOOD OLE Maritimes) are planning a very QUIET night on Dec 31st and a few of us will be on hand to watch the FLIP over to 2000. Hopefully there will be some bubbly GINGER ALE at our sides along with some FINE ECLIPSYS ? food to tempt our palates!!??? Walter Freeze Eclipsys Saint John, NB Canada 506-648-6148 FAX 506-648-6783