To find a list of current companies/individuals that have been declared ineligible for Federal contracts because they violated Executive Order 11246; Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended 29 U.S.C. Sec. 793 ("Section 503"); and/or the affirmative action provisions of the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, as amended, 38 U.S.C. Sec. 4212 ("Section 4212"), please follow the instructions below to access the Excluded Parties Listing System (EPLS). EPLS is the electronic version of the Lists of Parties Excluded from Federal Procurement and Nonprocurement Programs (Lists), which identifies those parties excluded throughout the U.S. Government (unless otherwise noted) from receiving Federal contracts or certain subcontracts and from certain types of Federal financial and nonfinancial assistance and benefits.
- Click on the Excluded Parties Listing System link. You will leave the Department of Labor's web site and enter the EPLS web site.
- On the right side, under the Reports Menu, select the "Cause and Treatment Code" link.
- Under the heading "Select an Exclusion Type," select Procurement and click OK.
- The CT Code that designates exclusion because of EO 11246, Section 503, or Section 4212 is Code F. CT Code F is defined as:
Cause Declared ineligible by the Secretary of Labor or the Assistant Secretary of Labor for Employment Standards in accordance with Executive Order No. 11246, as amended (30 FR 12319, September 28, 1965; 32 FR 14303, October 13, 1967; 43 FR 46501, October 5, 1978) Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended 29 U.S.C. Sec. 793, and/or the affirmative action provisions of the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, as amended, 38 U.S.C. Sec. 4212, and is based on the contractor's or subcontractor's failure to satisfy its obligations under the Equal Opportunity Clause or Affirmative Action Clause of a Federal contract or federally assisted construction contract.
Treatment The contractor or subcontractor and its officers, agents, successors, divisions and subsidiaries are ineligible for the award of any contract or subcontract funded, in whole, or part, with funds from any agency, or for the extension or other modification of existing contracts or subcontracts. Debarment is for an indefinite period of time pending the contractor's or subcontractor's compliance with Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the affirmative action provisions of the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and their respective implementing regulations, or for a fixed period of not less than six months. Therefore, the termination date will be listed as the ending date of such as a fixed period, or as "Indefinite" (Indef.)
- Next, in the box marked CT Code, select F. You can now choose which file type you want the results to be provided; click OK
- A File Download screen will appear. Click on the "Open" tab and continue clicking "Open" until the results appear in the format you selected, ASCII or Microsoft Excel.