Date:         Wed, 5 Mar 2008 07:53:29 -0500
Sender:       Older Patients and Their Health Providers
From:         Patricia Mehl <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Afropresencia Conference

Dear Sir/Madam - I am a student at Davenport University in Kalamazoo, MI. I am in a class which is teaching us to use Listserv, and was instructed to find a site where I could post a message. I hope you don't find this trivial and not worth responding to. I read the summary on the Afropresencia Conference which was held the end of February, and find that the subject matter is interesting, and of great importance to the African-American community. In replying, could you give me information as to where I could read some of the presentations given at the conference? They may become helpful as I do research in the future for my degree. Thank you very much for your attention and consideration. Patricia L. Mehl [log in to unmask]