Date:         Wed, 21 Feb 2007 17:03:40 -0800
Sender:       "caBIG(TM) CTMS Adverse Events Reporting SIG listserv"
From:         "Pannoni, Susan" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      FW: AE SIG Teleconference - January 25th

[multipart/alternative]

Hello everyone, Our next AE SIG is tomorrow. The agenda for the call and the minutes from our last one are attached. I have also attached the version of the Accomplishments and Priorities that was provided to BAH and will go to the CTMS Steering Committee. The communication details are provided below: CALL DATE: Thursday, February 22 , 2007 CALL TIME: 12 noon - 1:00 pm ET / 9:00-10:00 Pacific USA TOLL FREE NO.: 1-888-790-8404 PASSCODE: 61147 Centra: http://ncicb.centra.com <http://ncicb.centra.com> Event ID: AE_SIG You will note that the agenda has changed slightly from what was advertised in caBIG This Week. We will not be having a demonstration, but we will be getting an update on caAERS development activities. Hope you can join us! Susan B. Pannoni Project Manager Dept of Biomedical Informatics - Div Info Sciences City of Hope National Medical Center 626-840-9861 (cell) "EMF <COH.ORG>" made the following annotations. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------ SECURITY/CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This message and any attachments are intended solely for the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This communication may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law (e.g., personal health information, research data, financial information). Because this e-mail has been sent without encryption, individuals other than the intended recipient may be able to view the information, forward it to others or tamper with the information without the knowledge or consent of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited. If you received the communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and deleting the message and any accompanying files from your system. If, due to the security risks, you do not wish to receive further communications via e-mail, please reply to this message and inform the sender that you do not wish to receive further e-mail from the sender. ======================================================================== ======
[text/html]

AE SIG Minutes 20070125.doc [application/msword]

AE SIG Accomplishments thru 20070201.doc [application/msword]

AE SIG Priorities for caBIG Yr4.doc [application/msword]

AE SIG AGENDA 20070222.DOC [application/msword]