[NIFL-ASSESSMENT:136] RE: ABE Placement Testing

From: Carolyn Werner (Carolyn.Werner@llcc.cc.il.us)
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 13:55:44 EDT

Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 13:55:44 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-assessment@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Carolyn Werner <Carolyn.Werner@llcc.cc.il.us>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-assessment@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ASSESSMENT:136] RE: ABE Placement Testing

We use the Test of Adult Basic Education, published by CTB/McGraw-Hill.
Illinois has been using the TABE for a number of years to place students and
monitor progress.
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Carolyn Werner, Assistant Director
Center for Adult Education & Literacy
TEAL
Lincoln Land Community College