[NIFL-FAMILY:2897] RE: ESL family literacy program

From: Ann Hasty (ahasty@famlit.org)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 14:36:00 EDT

Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 14:36:00 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Ann Hasty" <ahasty@famlit.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FAMILY:2897] RE: ESL family literacy program

The correct number for the National Center for Family Literacy is
502-584-1133.  The training coordinator is Cathy McTighe, ext. 140.

Or you can call the Infoline (877-326-5481), and select the training option
to reach Cathy.

Ann Z. Hasty
National Center for Family Literacy
Waterfront Plaza, Suite 200
325 West Main Street
Louisville, KY 40202-4251
phone (502) 584-1133; fax (502) 584-0172
ahasty@famlit.org