[NIFL-FAMILY:2758] Re: Thanks to Tony Peyton and Alan Lopatin

From: BRmidwest@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 12:21:11 EST

Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 12:21:11 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov
From: BRmidwest@aol.com
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FAMILY:2758] Re: Thanks to Tony Peyton and Alan Lopatin

Nancy,
I don't know about other folks out there, but I have barely had a chance to
skim the Listserv over the last few weeks because February is the month of
grant madness:
seems that most public and private funders want proposals March 1-15.  Each
February/early March, our adult and family learning staff members take turns
preventing the others from having nervous breakdowns!  I'm sorry that I did
not have time to give attention to Tony and Alan's postings of criticial
importance to us all. Perhaps they can be invited back again soon.  Thanks to
them and to you.
Back to the RFP of the moment....
Betsy Rubin
Blue Gargoyle Family Learning Project