[NIFL-WOMENLIT:677] RE: On-line master's degree in Adult Educatio

From: Monteiro, Marilyn (MMonteiro@doe.mass.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 12:39:59 EDT

Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 12:39:59 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-womenlit@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Monteiro, Marilyn" <MMonteiro@doe.mass.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-womenlit@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-WOMENLIT:677] RE: On-line master's degree in Adult Educatio

Eunice-
Thank you for the notice.  I believe I qualify relative to what my
educational credentials are.  I have a BA, a
M.ED and a Ed.D (Educational Administration and Social Policy)  Harvard
University.  I will of course follow the application and admissions
procedures, but could you tell me how much the course you've mentioned-Adult
Ed. 460, Introduction to Adult Education,- costs to enroll?  Thank you.  I
can't seem to find the fees.

Dr. Marilyn Monteiro,
Adult & Community Learning Services
Massachusetts Department of Education