[NIFL-WORKPLACE:3186] Re: VESL

From: Donna JG Brian (djgbrian@cls.coe.utk.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 14:58:33 EST

Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 14:58:33 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-workplace@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Donna JG Brian <djgbrian@cls.coe.utk.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-workplace@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-WORKPLACE:3186] Re: VESL

Hi again Marianne,

This is an addition to the message I already sent.  Pat Sawyer on our
staff is an ESL person, and when I first saw your message, I sent it to
her also.  She tells me that many community colleges use a specific
Vocational ESL curriculum, so if you were looking for a specific
curriculum rather than any curricular materials having to do with your
topic, then the information I provided in my previous email was probably
not what you need.  Hopefully some community college people on the NIFL
Workplace list will still come through with the information you need.

Donna Brian
Center for Literacy Studies
The University of Tennessee
600 Henley Street, Suite 312