[NIFL-WORKPLACE:3000] Adult Literacy educators for the Child Care Field

From: EdyeRulin@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 05 1999 - 14:47:50 EDT

Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 14:47:50 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-workplace@literacy.nifl.gov
From: EdyeRulin@aol.com
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-workplace@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-WORKPLACE:3000] Adult Literacy educators for the Child Care Field

The Child Care Careers Institute is working on a number of adult literacy
initiatives to facilitate the professional development of the child care
workforce.  We are looking  1) for a direct service literacy provider in the
Boston area to work with us on our pilot training model "On-site literacy
training in the context of work" using actual work assignments and email 2)
to develop a cadre of literacy providers to work with the Early Education and
child care providers in the  Greater Boston area, and 3) resources and
training models that are appropriate and effective for this workforce.  I'd
appreciate any ideas you might have.  Thank you in advance!  Edye Rulin,
Director, Child Care Careers Institute, 165 Brookside Avenue Ext., Jamaica
Plain, MA  02130, 617-522-0100, email edyerulin@aol.com