[NIFL-WORKPLACE:2684] xpost from D. Rosen on Web sites

From: Barb Van Horn (blv1@psu.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 19 1999 - 12:35:34 EDT

Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 12:35:34 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-workplace@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Barb Van Horn <blv1@psu.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-workplace@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-WORKPLACE:2684] xpost from D. Rosen on Web sites

David Rosen posted the following on a couple of other lists. I thought
NIFL-workplace subscribers might also be interested. Please excuse the
duplication if you've already received this information. Barb Van Horn,
NIFL-workplace list moderator

David J. Rosen <DJRosen@world.std.com> wrote:

I have updated the Literacy List -- a Web-pased hyperlinked list of adult
literacy/basic education/ESOL Web sites and other Internet-based
resources.  I have added a new section, Web-based Virtual Field Trips.

You'll find the Literacy list at:

	http://www2.wgbh.org/mbcweis/ltc/alri/LiteracyList.html

and you'll find the list of Virtual Field Trip links at

	 http://www2.wgbh.org/mbcweis/ltc/alri/webfieldtrips.html

If you would like to recommend sites for me to add to the list, or if you
would like to comment about the Literacy List, email me.