[NIFL-POVRACELIT:662] (no subject)

From: AndresMuro@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 12:03:23 EST

Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 12:03:23 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-povracelit@literacy.nifl.gov
From: AndresMuro@aol.com
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-povracelit@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-POVRACELIT:662] (no subject)

Dear colleagues, friends, acquaintances, et al:

World Ed has published a health literacy curriculum that our program has
developed. If you have a chance, please take a look at it, download it, and
use it anyway you please. If you have any questions about how to implement
it, don't hesitate to write to me. Also, if you have any comments,
suggestions, critizisms, if you want to add or subtract something, please let
me know. Finally, if your program would like to explore the possibility of
implementing this curriculum, for literacy, GED or ESL classes,  please let
me know right away. There is a grant funding opportunity where we could
explore the possibility of dissemination and implementation of curriculum,
but I would need to know immediately. I'll look forward to all your comments.
Thanks,

Andres

http://www.worlded.org/us/health/docs/elpaso/index.htm#introduction