[NIFL-POVRACELIT:573] Re: Habermas & Internet

From: hforster (hforster@strato.net)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 17:22:33 EDT

Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 17:22:33 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-povracelit@literacy.nifl.gov
From: hforster <hforster@strato.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-povracelit@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-POVRACELIT:573] Re: Habermas & Internet

George

Thank you very much for this lead.   One of the reasons I have followed you
in the various lists is because of  my interest in understanding community
building and communicative action in the internet.   This is a very
interesting subject and one I hope there will be follow-up to.  If you plan
to discuss this elsewhere pleas let me know.

I am not now in my office where my notes and materials are,  but I look
forward to this subject,

Thanks again
Harry Forster