Skip Navigation

My pet had a bad reaction to a drug the veterinarian prescribed. Whom do I notify?


Veterinarians and animal owners are encouraged to report adverse drug experiences and suspected product failures to the government agency that regulates the product in question. Visit FDA’s Center for Veterinary Medicine’s "Adverse Drug Experience Reporting" page at for the information and forms that are needed to report adverse experiences with veterinary drugs.

Last Reviewed: 04/23/2008