National Institute for Literacy

[FocusOnBasics 570] Re: Focus on Basics information

Susan Reid sreid at workbase.org.nz
Thu Nov 30 13:49:04 EST 2006

Hello Barbara
Here in New Zealand I have always looked forward to the new issue of Focus on Basics. Even though the contexts might be slightly different from our own there was much to share and ponder about the stories and voices that populated Focus on Basics.
I have always forwarded on Focus on Basics through Workbase's electronic monthly newsletter and through the New Zealand Literacy portal.
I have used the articles in both internal and external professional development and for my own reflection
Thank you so much for all your hard work and the time that contributors and editors gave to this important endeavour

It is indeed a sad time for the sector not just in the US but internationally

Kind regards Susan Reid
Workbase the New Zealand Centre for Workforce Literacy Development
www.workbase.org.nz <http://www.workbase.org.nz>