National Institute for Literacy

[FocusOnBasics 502] Re: Low Self-Esteem: Myth or Reality?Somecomments

Craig Alinder info at gaming-pc.net
Wed Sep 27 11:13:11 EDT 2006

Well Said Bonnita. I agree that involving the student in goal setting and evaluation is an essential part of a successfull, collaborative educational experience. This has the added bonus of teaching goal setting skills at the same time as you teach your specific subject area. I also think it is important to celebrate success when goals are reached.

Craig Alinder
Escuela del Sol Montessori
1114 Seventh St. NW
Albuquerque, NM 87110