National Institute for Literacy

[FocusOnBasics 452] Re: student stories and memorias

Beth Hennessey beth_hennessey at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 28 14:42:30 EDT 2006

Hi, Dianna,

Your response came right on time for me, as I will be
working in a new literacy program starting this fall.
I am wondering, would it be possible for you to share
the rubric that you use to evaluate the pieces
submitted by the student authors? I think the staff
and students at my center would be very receptive to
this kind of endeavor.
Thank you.
bh