National Institute for Literacy

[FocusOnBasics 423] Re: pedagogy/andragogy

Thomas Nash tnash at windham.k12.me.us
Wed Jul 12 17:34:28 EDT 2006

Yes, I went to the book shelf this am to review a couple of Mr. Knowles'
books. I don't mean to leave anyone out of the discussion and meant no
disrespect at all. I do agree that teaching is an art and we can help to
lead - or assist in learners in finding their own way. I kind of like
Andres' "andragynegogy". That made me smile.
Thanks for the intellectual stimulation today. Be well everyone!

Tom

Thomas A. Nash
Director of Adult Education
Windham Adult Education