National Institute for Literacy

[FocusOnBasics 369] Re: Computer Assisted Instruction with Adult ELL's survey - Please Participate!!

Valley Peters valleypeters at tetonliteracy.org
Mon Jun 26 13:10:31 EDT 2006

I will be very interested in the results of this study as I have just
ordered a mobile learning lab from Apple that will be used to
supplement instruction for our adult ELLs.

I'm glad to hear of this study!

Valley Peters
Director of Adult Services
valleypeters at tetonliteracy.org
307.733.9242

Teton Literacy Program provides literacy education and resources to
open doors for individuals and families to achieve their personal,
professional, and academic goals, as contributing members of our
community.