National Institute for Literacy

[FocusOnBasics 334] Reading Outside of Class

Julie McKinney julie_mcKinney at worlded.org
Mon Jun 12 10:30:48 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

Because we are discussing two different articles this week, I am setting
up two subject lines so that you can respond to the one that pertains to
your comments. That way, it will be easier for all of us to keep track
of the discussion.

are commenting on the following article:

Influences on the Reading Practices of Adults in ABE
http://www.ncsall.net/index.php?id=1108

If you are commenting on the other article, reply to the message with
the subject line: "Learners on Learning to Read."

If your comments relate to both articles, then reply to the message with
the subject line: "Welcome to our discussion: Reading from the Learner's
Perspective.""

I hope this makes sense!

Julie

Learners on Learning to Read