National Institute for Literacy

[FocusOnBasics 291] Re: Supporting out of school study

Virginia Tardaewether tarv at chemeketa.edu
Mon May 15 13:45:35 EDT 2006

Michael

There is a program called CRIMINON that addresses basic literacy inmates
and criminal thinking. They are international in scope and have
programs in the USA and Mexico. Go to criminon.org for more information
and an organization closest to you. I've used their curriculum with in
the prison system and seen the positive changes it makes in the criminal
thinking process.

va