National Institute for Literacy

[FocusOnBasics 260] Re: Promoting awareness of NCSALL and FOB

Katrina Hinson khinson at future-gate.com
Mon Apr 24 20:42:29 EDT 2006

These are all great ideas. I'm working on a resource matrix for instructors where I work. I am definitely going to include information like this for them. I'm trying to encourage other instructors to invest even a small amount of time reading information related to adult education practices.

Katrina

>>> Janet_Isserlis at brown.edu 04/21/06 10:04 AM >>>

one more small, but maybe significant step if many of us can do it:

I have links to a number of specific FOB pieces on my website, and almost
always include them as resources when I facilitate workshops. Another way
to infuse, disseminate and otherwise make people aware of -- and help them
towards using - the resource.

Janet Isselris