National Institute for Literacy

Re: [FocusOnBasics 227]  Searching for topics on FOB

Barbara Garner b.garner4 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 13 11:05:55 EDT 2006

The easiest way to find articles from earlier FOBs on topics you're interested in now is to go to the NCSALL web site (http://www.ncsall.net). On the righthand side is "subject link", right under the GOOGLE search thing. Click on subject link.

Scroll down that list to find the topic that best describes your interest. Click on that, and it will bring you to a list of all the related NCSALL products. Scroll down to see Focus on Basics articles are grouped under the heading "Focus on Basics".

If your topic doesn't appear on the subject topic list, you can try using the GOOGLE search bar.

Or, you can post your question to the FOB list serve, and in my role as human search engine, I will send you to the most relevant articles.
Barb Garner
Editor, FOB