National Institute for Literacy

[FocusOnBasics 216] Re: Using FOB

Barbara Garner b.garner4 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 11 21:47:14 EDT 2006

Sarah,
Thanks for your thorough explanation of one way to use articles from "Focus on Basics." (And thanks for bringing the
insert system to my attention: it's new to me and quite intriguing.)

Has anyone else used those articles for professional development? How did you use them? Do you have any suggestions for Sarah?

Barb Garner