National Institute for Literacy

[FocusOnBasics] Minimal Pairs

Mary Bloom mbloom at maine.rr.com
Wed Feb 22 10:18:36 EST 2006

Hello all,
I've very much enjoyed Robin's suggestions, especially about
phonological awareness. I'd appreciate knowing about any materials,
particularly pictures, which concentrate on rhyming. Googling
"phonological awareness", I've found some, but I'd be interested in
materials already assembled. Assuming my pre-literate Somali,
Sudanese, and Vietnamese elderly refugees proceed well, I'd also like
Robin's minimal pairs list. Robin, how can I contact you off list?

Mary Bloom
Portland Adult Education
mbloom at maine.rr.com