National Institute for Literacy

[Assessment] FW: [AAACE-NLA] GED policy: No-fee GED tests

Katrina Hinson khinson at future-gate.com
Wed Dec 7 10:13:42 EST 2005

I was reading these and was shocked at what I read. I teach at a community college in NC and we only currently charge 7.50 for the test.
Likewise, I'd like to know what $180 is needed for in terms of GED testing.

Regards
Katrina Hinson

>>> marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com >>>

Hello everyone,

Some interesting thoughts about GED are still floating around....
marie