National Institute for Literacy

[FocusOnBasics] Literacy List Updated

David Rosen djrosen at comcast.net
Sun Jan 1 18:32:33 EST 2006

Colleagues,

For several years, as a volunteer service, I have published the
Literacy List, a large online collection of free Adult Basic
Education and English language (ELL/ESL/ESOL) Web sites, electronic
discussion lists ("listservs"), and other Internet resources for
adult basic skills learners, teachers and tutors.

I have just updated it, removing a few outdated links and adding new
ones. Please have a look. If you know of a good free Web site
resource which you think should be added, please let me know. The
Literacy List gets better as a result of teachers sharing their
favorite online resources.

You will find the Literacy List now in two locations:

http://alri.org/literacylist.html

or

http:newsomeassociates.com (Select Publications at the Bottom of the
Page)